Just an idea for the future

Eminemslm0

IF and WHEN we get a VIP type room i think that there should be some kind of stuff to keep people that are under 18 out cause i seen that that was a problem in some of the post on CC in the V.I.P Room
Just a thought

BioHazard

ive also yet to see why your so obssessed with a VIP lounge.....first off all if you want onejust go to CC...second for the birthdate thing, admin could just make it to where you CANT edit the birthday, it stays whatever you signed up under.....

Eminemslm0

i dont really care about if theres a VIP type room here or not but ive seen Team 4r get on some kids for being underage on CC.
It was just an idea all though a gay idea

abej6

we could always create a VIP lounge here... but just directly link it to the VIP lounge on CC... that way we would not have to have anyone fill in for Daniel...

Eminemslm0

Originally posted by "abej6"

we could always create a VIP lounge here... but just directly link it to the VIP lounge on CC... that way we would not have to have anyone fill in for Daniel...
Your a genius

BioHazard

errr i gues my reply didnt show up first time...well what i said was....if justin makes it to where the birthday is not editable...to where what you sign up with, stays...

Eminemslm0

Originally posted by "BioHazard"

errr i gues my reply didnt show up first time...well what i said was....if justin makes it to where the birthday is not editable...to where what you sign up with, stays...
But what happens if some kid sees that and then makes another account. Thats the only problem i could forsee