killed and got killed

95tegRS

Last night I was hangin out with a friend of mine and we decided to race just for fun. I was driving my Integra he's got a 97 3000GT VR4 (!!!) So we go and of course it's a little wet out (not like ti would have mattered) and we're off. To make it quick and less painfull by the time I hit 100 he was in another time zone. But I was expecting exactly that. Obviously I knew i was gonna get demolished but we were bored.

Next I run into a friend of mine that has a 03 Corolla S. All he's got is a cone filter and a muffler. Both of us had a good start and by the top of first I was ahead by like 1/4 of a car and I kept pulling on him until I shut down at 90. I was about 2 cars ahead by then.

Well that was my exitement for last night.

x0supermonkey0x

im sorry .. but thats just stupidly gay... why the hell were u racing a 3000GT at 100 MPH on wet road?... u most likely had no chance ne ways so why did u take the chance of risking ur lives?... and i REALLY hope u werent flooring it with the corrolla... wow dude... they are really slow.. i would expect u to smoke it.. even though u have a non-vtec car... but still.. i think it was stupid to reach high speeds on wet ground... sorry to be such a downer.. but that is really gay... u dont have to listen to me.. its just my oppinion

95tegRS

ok first of all of course i knew the 3000GT was gonna kill me. So what ? I don't care. It was just for fun and the guy was a friend of mine. I don't just race if I for sure have a chance of winning. I really don't care if I get beat by a car like that. As for the road being wet....1.) I have Z-rated tires. 2.) The road was completely straight and very wide 3.) It was still light out so I saw what was ahead and everything. Plus my car is not gonna slide off the road going straight. The only thing that's gonna happen is my tires are gonna spin but that's no big deal cause that's easily controllable especially on a front wheel drive car.

As for the Corolla....yes as a matter of fact I was flooring it. The old ones are incredibly slow and even the new ones aren't very fast but think about the facts. I have a 142HP engine in a 8 year old car. He has a 130HP VVT-i engine in a 10 month old car. His clutch is still almost new mine has been used for 8 years. Both cars weigh about the same so I beat him by just about as much as I should have.

dc23mm

at least someone is giving corollas credit LOL