Knocking under Floorboards

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
I just recently noticed that when my car is slowing down and im not really pushing on the gas, something underneath the floorboards are knocking. I have no idea what it is. Do any of you guys or gals no anything about what that might be and what can cause that and if its something i should get fixed quick. Let me know i really would appeciate it. T

Thanks,
Jon

DarkDB1

Run anyone over? they might be trying to tell you to stop :twisted:

J/P, sounds like something is loose

tonys2teg

super brother
DarkDB1 said:

:rolf: ...

never really heard of a problem as such...ill search for you tho

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
DarkDB1 said:

lmao thats to funny man good one

projectteg91

haha

I just recently ran into that problem only happens when i slow down or i'm sittin at idle found out it's my exhaust when i put it on it was to tight to the underbody of the car so it rattles but it's like a knocking sound at first i was like wtf is that but it's an easy fix only problem i ran into with it doin that was the center rubber exhaust sleeves kept falling off the hooks... hope that solves ur problem

siscoke

check ur steering column, exhaust (although that would like tremble high and not really knock) two best options i think)

greetz sis

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
Also check your heat shield. I had that similar problem after I did my tie rods and thought it was something serious but was only my heat shield lol

but chances are it could be ur exhaust because mine knocks too sometimes when it has it's moments.