Lil Evo?

GSROWNSU

Any of you guys hear of lil evo from up here in WI. He's known everywhere around here he took an automatic 80 hp 89 mitsubishi mirage and turned it into a ALL WHEEL DRIVE turboed 11 second monster!!! And this was his daily driver!!! He also did it all himself even the all wheel drive conversion. He really is someone in my eyes to look up to...he's beatin skylines before w/ that thing like they're nothin lol. Sadly he crashed it not too long ago but he's gonna get another mirage and start over. Should be interesting what he comes up with....just thought i would tell you guys. He really is a idol for us car enthusiasts.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hell ya wat the hell did he do to that thing i wish icould see wat he did for the whole swap and set up and how long it took him

GSROWNSU

teggyls said:
hell ya wat the hell did he do to that thing i wish icould see wat he did for the whole swap and set up and how long it took him
yea it's amazing what he did to this car....it was a 1.5 liter automatic and he swaped in a 2.0 gsx motor and basically slapped a big ass turbo on it. Then he wasnt getting any traction so he (by himself) converted his car to awd. That car was awesome. I have his website if you guys wanna check it out....he's got great videos of him tossing a skyline but sadly like i said the car is totaled now :cry: he'll be starting over again with another "lil evo"
www.lilevo.com

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That video the skyline blew a transmission, good luck finding a replacement here.

Site said it runs 9.5 w/ 405 hp

GSROWNSU

Ominous G2 said:
That video the skyline blew a transmission, good luck finding a replacement here.

Site said it runs 9.5 w/ 405 hp
damn 9.5 guess i was off by a lil bit...that's crazy hey?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe he was running it with different boost.

AkumaMax

GSROWNSU said:
Any of you guys hear of lil evo from up here in WI. He's known everywhere around here he took an automatic 80 hp 89 mitsubishi mirage and turned it into a ALL WHEEL DRIVE turboed 11 second monster!!! And this was his daily driver!!! He also did it all himself even the all wheel drive conversion. He really is someone in my eyes to look up to...he's beatin skylines before w/ that thing like they're nothin lol. Sadly he crashed it not too long ago but he's gonna get another mirage and start over. Should be interesting what he comes up with....just thought i would tell you guys. He really is a idol for us car enthusiasts.
Skylines aren't that big of a car to beat. There's a guy in IL who has a GT25 with single turbo and some other mods and he only runs 13's.

speedin

The Transporter
If he wanted a "LIL EVO" sedan why didnt he just get the VR4? Exact same set-up and just as ugly. :lol:. Could have saved him a shit load of cash