Limited to 70 Messages Inbox?

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I was trying to send a PM but I couldn't because my "Messages" folder was full. When did it change to 70? Wasn't it at 100 before? Another site im on has a storage space of 500 and is using the same forum model.
- Aaron

Ryan659

You could just delete messages. Or pay for a premium membership and get 500 :) I think it is 500

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Still at 70 and no response as to why it has changed...

R13

The other asshole
Let's be honest, It's a free to join forum with quite a few members, When you don't delete a pm it's saved on the servers and therefor taking up hard drive space, I think 100 would be a good number but if I remember correctly it used to be 100 so there must have been a reason for them dropping the number, Maybe people were just letting their inbox fill up and it was using too much space, Of course they could've done it to get more people to buy premium but it's only $20 a year or $10 for 6 months, Even my broke ass would buy it if I actually got enough pm's for it to matter.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
So this website has probably 3x the ad's and twice as many members as the other site im on, the other site has room for 500 messages... If it's a storage issue, then they should delete some 50,000 accounts of the 77,000+ on here. I'm sure most of those accounts only have a few posts and haven't been logged into in years. I get your point, just doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.