My '95 Integra stolen in Atlanta

vpitts

My beloved black '95 Integra was stolen from in front of my house overnight on 10/22. This happened in near downtown Atlanta in Grant Park. The paint is practically gone on the hood and the window tint was bubbled on the hatchback window. It was obviously targeted because we had a 2006 Jeep Wrangler parked directly behind it and there was a Lexus SUV 20 feet away. We live on a short dead end street so it wasn't someone just randomly driving around. I just needed to vent to other Integra lovers who would surely understand my anger and hurt.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
wel dam dude knowing the love we have for 0ur cars wehter they be our first last or best it still hurts to lose a car that we loved. could it be karma could it be destiny who knows , it just hapened and my heart goes out to u dude . even thining about losing my baby would break me down but just keep you head up and its up to you what you willing to make out of this situation. but ya dude super sorry .

DayVValker337

bummer to hear bro....unfortunately we all own a highly sought after car that everyone and their mother wants. Hopefully you find your car man, good luck and sorry for your loss

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Did you have theft coverage on it? Ease the pain a bit at least...one time a few guys were looking through my cars windows, not just admiring it when I was at a mall. Luckily I had come back to put something in her. I made such obscene threats towards them...ugh, if i ever catch someone in the act..I'll be the one going to jail..