My Integra GS-R vs Mustang GT

jdmgsr04

ok i have dis dude that i go to school with thats in my class and he drives a mustang GT and he talks alot and shit about imports. and specially civic Integra and celica specially my homeboyz celica. he saying that his mustang GT hits 8.9 in 1/8. all he has is exhaust. he wants to race me he saying he can take me off the line. and right now on my Integra i have AEM V2 cold air intake,Buddyclub Spec III exhaust,hondata and the usual suspension compents Tien coilovers strut bar and lower strut bar. and i was wondering if i can take his ass with these mods he saying he can take me right off the line.

hyper98gsr

Originally posted by "slikk"

if u do .. remember integra loves the redline ... rev hard

:)
that'll be the only way you get him.

you need to launch perfect too. you might win.

bluelightning

thats goin to be a close match. good luck and let us know how it goes

DownShift96GSR

It doesn't matter if the guy can take you off the line, all that matters is who crosses the finish line first. He'll probably pull you off line considering his har more torque and the fact that GSRs have shitty low end. But I have faith in the Integra that you'll win the race.

JOEY

DownShift96GSR said:
It doesn't matter if the guy can take you off the line, all that matters is who crosses the finish line first.
yeah this is all that matters! with the Tein suspension set right and with some sticky tires like drag radials or Azenis you should be able to get him off the line. I say you just beat his ass the whole race. :cool: what year is his GT?

DownShift96GSR

I've raced plenty of people that can get me off the line. Why? cuz I'm still working on my launches. But regardless if they've taken me off the line, my VTEC pulls me to beat em by at least a car and a half. The most I've beaten someone who took me off the line was 5 cars. It's all about knowing your car.