My RPM Problem

ZakreconY

sup all
I need some help with my 00 integra GS i have a rpm problem when i hit 125 MPH the rpm is stuck on like 4.7k rpm's and dont go higher how come what can i do the rid of that stuff so i can hit the top speed i know 125 to 130aint top for the car so what can i do the get full rpm on that

Baldy201

what it is, is the ECU. It is called a speed limiter. It will only let you go so fast w/ the stock ECU. If you really wanted to go andy faster(i dont see a reason to) you could get a new ECU that has no rev or speed limiter.

BTW is it Auto or Manual?

Baldy201

or it could be drag against the car. your car may not beable to overcome the drag that the wind produces aginst it.

integraR

Originally posted by "ZakreconY"

sup all
I need some help with my 00 integra GS i have a rpm problem when i hit 125 MPH the rpm is stuck on like 4.7k rpm's and dont go higher how come what can i do the rid of that stuff so i can hit the top speed i know 125 to 130aint top for the car so what can i do the get full rpm on that

its not a problem its just a manufacture thing....

mine does the same thing... but i got it up to 135mph

BlueInteg

lol whats wrong with you people wanting to go so fast. I feel like 100 mph is the same as 120 mph except that my car keeps shaking and the fact that my life is on the line. You guys should slow down and enjoy the ride. :p

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
please learn how to use the " . , ? " buttons. they can save everyone a lot of time trying to figure out what the hell you are asking