napa cruise night 2006 pictures

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
anyways it happens every year, more details here

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/articles/2006/08/19/news/local/iq_3565086.txt

old schools

this is the infamous corner where the gangbangers usually hang out, jefferson and pueblo

we kicked it at the trophy store across from mcdonalds all night, you guys may recognise the yellow legend from the september issue of honda tuning.

all the hoopties in the back including my car

lambo

stang

garaged performance lancer, the owner of the car was trailering it cause he gets tickets every cruise night so he figured they cant do shit if its not running

boys in blue hatin

sickest car evah!!!

nice z06 .... also was a viper cruisin around but no pics of that

hope you guys liked the pics

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
looks like it was fun. cool pics

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
cabezzzdb8 said:
You take pics of everything huh, you pic whore
well i havent had time to post the vacation pics and these till now.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
DC2Integ said:
Hey that legend was in Honda Tuning this month !
yup ..... hes been working on that car ever since i can remember .... the guys 26 and he said hes had it at least 7 years.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
NICE PICS, we have meets like that down here every monday night all the imports and the muscle cars meet up at fuddruckers and on the first thursday of the month all the bikers come out and its nuts, everyone races on the highway the cops dont care though and barely give tickets unless your endangering everyones life with something real stupid

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
this is just a summer thing out here .... happens the saturday before high school starts.

Cops have cracked down on it so bad .... ill ask the guy with the legend next time i see him if he has any pics from the late 90s when the entire street was bumper to bumper .... now some people cruise but most people just park and watch.