Need A Tuner In California

SOLOTR95

Can Anyone Help Me Out? Im Looking For A Tuner To Tune My Ride. Someone In California. I Live In Fresno So Somewhere Close To There Would Be Nice But If I Have To Travel To Southern California Part To Get It Done I Will. Can Anyone Recomend A Shop To Go To?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If you need the number, here it is: (626) 292-7030. Ask for Elton. Tell him you know me (Matt-Green DB8 ).

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im sure there are some tuners in fresno cause i know theres a couple in modesto .... sorry i dont have more info

b18c_teg

Lol those tuners are to far from Fresno, I'm pretty sure u got some tuners out there. Try to google it and you might get something.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
im sure there are some tuners in fresno cause i know theres a couple in modesto .... sorry i dont have more info
x2

you live in cali. there are PLENTY of imports and tuners here. i'm sure there are a good number in northern california. search HT. if i'm not lazy, maybe i'll find some tomorrow.

jdm_mike19

warren at midnight performance guy can tune a fucking shopping cart and make it run 9's he is the best i know of out here in nor cal