need help with cf tails & intake...

maluskeeter

i have a 99 integra with a 3 piece wing on it and a muffler..first of all my muffler continues to make vibrating noises because it is rubbin on the back bumper...what can i possibly do to fix this problem??...ive tried tightening the hangers and even tightened my license plate...

also im lookin for carbon fiber tail lights, but i cant seem to find any without those little horizontal lines running through them...which are the best and without the lines?

also im lookin for intake for my integra...im planning to get the v2 aem air intake...would that be the best to get for my integra?...

-----------
VISIT: www.geocities.com/maluskeeter

Baldy201

on the muffler. Have you tried to loosen it so it will not rub on your bumper?

First off do you have a 2dr or a 4dr. the ones with the vertical lines are for the 4dr. the solid ones are 2dr model. you can find them on ebay quite easily.

The intake, any intake is fine. there is nothing special to it. You can get the $20 intake off ebay and still be happy with the "gains" from it. Dont fall into marketing ploys to get you buy something that is no better than the others.

Nd4sped

Baldy201 said:
The intake, any intake is fine. there is nothing special to it. You can get the $20 intake off ebay and still be happy with the "gains" from it. Dont fall into marketing ploys to get you buy something that is no better than the others.
Just remember if you buy the Ebay intake your not gonna get a CARB exemption or a warranty most of the time.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
do u have a universal muffler? or a actual exhaust sys. designed for ur car? carbon tails? i think the stock tails looks sexier but thats just my opinion =)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
well when i get my v2 i'll tell u all bout it..hehe right now i just kno wat i learn about it from shops and aem's words. i kno how it works and all this good stuff about it, but i guess i will have to find out for myself

Black_GS

intake is just the pipeing dont be into AEM just cause of the name...AEM only good cause it com wit K&N filter with it....just buy a cheep intake wit a good filter dats what i done..or just get a good filter and stick it on ur stock pipe that works also...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol well i dont think buy a cheap intake is gonna get u wat u want, "You Get What You Pay For" i neva go cheap on my car or take shortcuts. If you gonna do it, then do it right, get the good stuff, dont settle for less but thats just my opinion

oh and the V2 is great i love it, sounds great, its not loud and annoy but it is still aggressive, can feel throttle response around 2500RPM, looks mean cuz its huge, its a fat intake

Last edited:

Black_GS

i have CF tails on the back and it had the lines running acrros the lens so i just cracked the casing and ripped off the plastic..looks much better..but i planning to get the 98 rear lights the all red ones are nice...yeh just crack the outercasing but be carful not to damage the inside pieces

maluskeeter said:
i have a 99 integra with a 3 piece wing on it and a muffler..first of all my muffler continues to make vibrating noises because it is rubbin on the back bumper...what can i possibly do to fix this problem??...ive tried tightening the hangers and even tightened my license plate...

also im lookin for carbon fiber tail lights, but i cant seem to find any without those little horizontal lines running through them...which are the best and without the lines?

also im lookin for intake for my integra...im planning to get the v2 aem air intake...would that be the best to get for my integra?...

-----------
VISIT: www.geocities.com/maluskeeter