never stop for a stranger( I had a gunpoint 2 hours ago)

integraR

i was on a party in seattle at Golden Garden Beach... on the way back at a 4 say stop sign a chick walks up to the car and asks for a lighter.. my buddy gave her a lighter and her friend comes up and he is like " wasup boys got any fire(weed)" I was like no man i gotta go and I see him pulling out a pistol and pointing it at me so I left a huge mark off of my tires on the street and bounced out.. called 911

scarry shit is happening out there.! drive safe and DO NOT STOP FOR ANYONE or open windows!

bigbro6785

There are some crazy people out there. Last night some guy pulled up next to me and started talking shit saying he was gonna kick my ass (I had never seen him before in my life). He tried to follow me but integra's have bad ass cornering capabilities.

integraR

Originally posted by "bigbro6785"

There are some crazy people out there. Last night some guy pulled up next to me and started talking shit saying he was gonna kick my ass (I had never seen him before in my life). He tried to follow me but integra's have bad ass cornering capabilities.
depends if your suspension is aftermarket LOL i remember the stock suspenshion :blah:

:roll: