New and needs help with short shifters

ho9984

has anyone tried installing a "APC" short shifter for a 96 integra.. i bought it off of ebay.. i should have done my research first and know not to get short shifters off of ebay.. but its too late .. so was this a complete waste? or will it work? thanks

hyper98gsr

those apc short shifters are known to break. i know two people whose broke so far. im not gonna say its a complete waste of money but i dont think you want to chance it. get a dc or skunk2

BossPlaya510

APC!!! :shock: NOOOOO! Y APC!!! hah neways.. i've actually heard that those apc short shifters r pretty good 4 da price u pay.. install it n c it 4 urself..

Todd

token ex-mod
the functionality of it is as good as any name brand, but the quality of the metal is sub par and can break if you shift hard.

i have a hurst short shifter on my civic and love it though... it wont make you faster in the 1/4 at all, but the feel is awesome

Sti

:thumbs up I say B& M short throw I lost 2 inches of of mine & it shifts sweat

jsnm

dont use the pos ebay specials.if the price is real cheap,so is the junkass shifter.ive known about 3 ppl that got them,2 of them didnt fit right and the other guys broke in half on a hard shift.go with either b&m or skunk2,they are best plus they are weighted.

gunnersmatevls

i have s skunk2 shortshifter and i like it a lot, ive put 3000 miles on my car with it and so far not a single problem.