New taillights?

In-te-gra

i have a 94 Integra coupe and it has the stock tailights with the amber on the corners. now my car is the stock red colour and i was wondering which type of tails chrome, carbon fiber or all red form the new integs would look better. i was leaning toward the all reds but would that look good on my red car. anyways just looking for some opinions if you could help thanks.

Melis1108

In-te-gra said:
i have a 94 Integra coupe and it has the stock tailights with the amber on the corners. now my car is the stock red colour and i was wondering which type of tails chrome, carbon fiber or all red form the new integs would look better. i was leaning toward the all reds but would that look good on my red car. anyways just looking for some opinions if you could help thanks.
I think red tailights would be too much red. I personally have the crome altezzas on mine. But yours being red...my opinion is to go with the carbon fiber. It depends on the style you are going for. What do you have done to it so far? :p

Baldy201

Go for the all reds. The stock 98+ tail lights are all red with white reverse which looks awesome on any teg. Get those and you will be set.

Black_GS

yeh i love the all reds..i had the carbon fibre lights before but i got bored of them quick and go the reds..

In-te-gra

i just actaully bought the car and still dealing with insurance and stuff so im just starting out i was just wondering looks wise for it because i thought the same that maybe all red would be too much red on a red car. i was thinkin about doing the interior black and red so maybe i should jsut stick with that for the exterior i dunno. i have a lot of plans for performance i want to do first though i jsut sold my 91 accord which i couldnt do much so now that ive got an integra i cant wait to start on it.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yep yep...go wit the oem 98-01 tails, they look really clean, and not so ricey. the stock tails got my vote

209SpoonDC2

Get the stock 98-01 taillights. It will keep the "clean" look of your car. Don't get that cheap Altezza/Euro crap. That shit is so played out it's ridiculous, plus they fog up and leak. Keep it clean, man.

I HATE ALTEZZA LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :guns: :lame :wak:

dc2nr

agreed, i bought clear tail lights and sprayed them down with a red coating. just dont go reverse near a cop, ull get a ticket/