Nitrous, Anyone??

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Nitrous Any One??

Dry Kit Or Wet Kit? Anybody has knowledge in this area? for a 2000 Civic Si, B16A, only 13K on the motor, little mods, I/H/E.

hyper98gsr

is the person in question experienced with using nos? if not i would recommend the zex kit or the venom vcn 1000 or 2000. both are completely computer operated, and completely dummy safe. if installed correctly.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea, this mofo is lazy, and has money to spend i guess, always take his car to the shop and let them do it, experience with nitrous? i doubt it, so wet kit or dry kit?

DownShift96GSR

Its hard to decide on either wet or dry, I'm favorable on both. The question is how big of a shot. 25? 40? 50? 75? 100? it goes on and on..........

MoJoJoJo

Banned
prolly 75, the nitrous purge kit, it works to wit both wet and dry?...Turbo Has its BOV; Nos has its Purge Kit, so when the other guy see's it...he knows wat kind of shit he dealing wit. put the pressure on. plus its good for show =) reason why i'm askin so much cuz the car belongs to my brother, and he's wanting to trade me his car for mine, my car is bone stock, his car is a '00 Civic Si, he wants to top of the deal by gettin the Nitrous sys.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yep he trying to convince me, he got a killa sound sys. but no much in the performance area, he knows i like speed rather than looks. so he's trying to use that on me. i asked for turbo he said hell no, so he said he'll get me nos, its much cheaper, he's giving til the end of the month to decided or he's trading it in for a TL

DownShift96GSR

I'd make the trade. Granted your going from a Teggy to a Civic. But with 13K on the motor you could trade it in for a 98 GSR somewhere I'm sure.