November '10 ROTM: endo617

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Endo theres nothing but haters on this site..
wow a local from the 617 what a surprise, nice to might you, and yeah i feel you about hater they're everywhere, but he was just putting his opinion out there, i cant call him a hater for that, but i wouldn't mind seeing his car:roll:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i just don't like the random assortment of decals and stickers and stuff and the bumper doesn't match
They are not decals, its painted, i did everything by hand, those are my stepdaughters hand prints, and everything else is paint marker

whitedc4

custom smart hubs is the 3 lug pattern like smart cars they have a 3 lug pattern.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Nah theres no haters on here man. We're all friendly if you stick around. I like your bumper, its different. Sedan love man :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
SMART hubs? explain
They only use 3 lugs

BTW, glad you started posting. You just need 19 more posts to be allowed to run this month. Just go start answering easy noob questions, there are easily 19 "What HeaderS should I get" threads unresolved.

Endo theres nothing but haters on this site..

:lol: But really most people on this site are very laid back and nice.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
They only use 3 lugs

BTW, glad you started posting. You just need 19 more posts to be allowed to run this month. Just go start answering easy noob questions, there are easily 19 "What HeaderS should I get" threads unresolved.

:lol: But really most people on this site are very laid back and nice.
thanks, i've noticed everyones cool here, an working on the post don't wanna post whore too much trying to post and be smart about it, 18 more post now:thumbs up

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
for real. this car is something else. im a fan of the bumper. just cause its soo different.

ps: theres a multiquote button right beside the quote button.

GL man.
thank you for the support, lets see if i can do my engine swap this week coming up, lots of new mods if that happens

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
thank you for the support, lets see if i can do my engine swap this week coming up, lots of new mods if that happens
engine swap going to be done tomorrow, wish me luck, heres a list of things done but thats if there are no complications i don't want to add it to my entry if it doesn't go good:drive:

Complete B18C1

Head:
Skunk2 Pro Manifold
Omni Power 70mm Throttle Body
P2R Thermal Intake Gasket
Purple Blox Cam Seal
Golden Eagle Head Studs
New valve seals
Stock Everything Else

Engine Block;
RS Machine 81.75mm B16 Pistons
ACL Race Bearing