Passenger side fender issues

slammedDC2

Hey just one small question here.
On my 94 integra LS the passenger side fender was replaced by the previous owner and it's maybe an inch longer than the drivers side. And it messes with where the front bumper bolts in. I was just wondering if it was replaced with the wrong year, if there was a model year where the fenders where different lengths? You wouldn't be able to tell unless you popped the hood and really looked at where the front bumper bolts in, but it's one of those small things I want to get fixed.

j13

Keep It Clean
All 3rd gen integra fenders fit. 94-01 DB-DC even front bumpers and hood.

Take off the fender and redu it

slammedDC2

I will try that. I just didn't know what would cause that because it sits flush with the door. I will see how it looks after I take it off. Needed to do that anyhow because there's a dent that needs to be banged out.

j13

Keep It Clean
If it's flush and a good gap to the door, more likely it's the front member cover that needs to be aligned. Also remember that there's a screw on the front of the fender that screws to the bumper cover. Post a picture.

slammedDC2

Here's some photos of it. I was looking and the fender is bolted on with those three bolts that run down the side. The first two line up and then the third one doesn't. But that first picture shows you how far off the bumper is. It's a good inch but the screw that goes from the bumper to the fender is in place. I'm just a little puzzled by it.

Integgy95

There are also 3 more bolts. One underneath the bumper cover that connects to the fender stay, and 2 more underneath the side skirt in the front. I had the same issue and it was the 2 underneath the skirts that had caused the issue because they were screwed in crooked. I rescrewed these in where it shown the original position on the metal and that worked for me. Work from the bottom up and it'll be level. I worked first from in the hood down and it screwed it up. Hopefully that fixes everything.