Pics from Pr0jekz Car Meet - Bristol

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I'm down, I need tires bad, Can't justify blowing $450 on a new set until I get my new bike though, Unless I have a flat between now and then. :

4 wheels before 2 wheels. Always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Pretty sure I've seen another GTR with that same kit. From what a remember it's pretty "rare" though.

Yeah I mean it could be the most used kit worldwide, haha that's just what somebody told me at the meet. I personally didn't like it too well. But then I remembered it was a freaking GTR in the asshole of America. Haha

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Not for me lol, Been riding since I was 6 years old, It's been about a year since I had a bike and I'm miserable haha.

Ah, well, that's like a bloodline for you then. Haha I can respect that, but on the real, get a set and we'll meet up in JC or something.

R13

The other asshole
Lol, We'll see, Bike and new gear is about 5500 and I'm so close I can taste it, Don't think I can handle a setback, But definitely after I get it unless I we say f*** it and I bring the bike when I got it.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Lol, We'll see, Bike and new gear is about 5500 and I'm so close I can taste it, Don't think I can handle a setback, But definitely after I get it unless I we say f*** it and I bring the bike when I got it.

Nah mane no worries! Get that bike. Stay golden ponyboy.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hondas are overplayed and burnt out.

The ratio of shut boxes vs real clean ones are ridiculous.

In my town, there's about a 100 to 1 shitbox to clean ratio.

Though most hondaboys grown up and joined the sti crowd or moved on to drift missiles like the 240sx and supras. (Not that they can drift to save their lives).

Deep down though, I know plenty of hondaboys that went to muscle cars and still have a love for hondas. The technology is unconparable to any other type of car.

I agree. I only seen two clean ek hatches and one em1 in my life so far on the road. And by clean, I mean all one shiny color and it just is clean.

To be honest, I'm tired of the honda game. All these kids drive like they own 500hp cars with their fart cans. All I can say is when i come back in 2017, I'm getting myself a 2014 Lexus is350 8 speed auto. Get some black wheels and a quietish exhaust and be done with it. Having a comfortable daily driver for college and work, yet fast enough to beat a Honda.

But, when I settle down and if I have a house in the far future, my dream is to get another integra and build it for a weekend car ;)

Sended from my phone

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That gtr is beyond ugly. Looks like a cheap body kit. The owner ruined such a nice car...

Sended from my phone

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
It's probably a rental gtr.

That kit costs half the price of that gtr lol. Pointless unless it's really hitting the nurburgring.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
It's probably a rental gtr.

That kit costs half the price of that gtr lol. Pointless unless it's really hitting the nurburgring.

Trust me, there's no nurburgring around here.. Haha like I said, it's the asshole of America. Just ask Kurt.

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk