Post Your Car Lowered On springs

Thegreengoblin

The green teg guy?
Looking how lowered on springs looks. Please post picture of your car lowered on springs, and say what type of springs and how much they lower. Thanks

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Most people here lower on coilovers, much more reliable, try tien street basis. First do some research, research hasn't killed anyone yet.

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

98GS

How did u like the tein s tech? That's exactly what I just ordered for my teg

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
How did u like the tein s tech? That's exactly what I just ordered for my teg
They were all right. The ride was a little stiff, but nothing too bad. But I would suggest you get aftermarket struts as well.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'm lowered on h&r sport springs with stock struts. Ride is pretty good I guess. Better than my pickup trucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'm lowered on h&r sport springs with stock struts. Ride is pretty good I guess. Better than my pickup trucks.

Are the type r struts different from ls/ gsr etc struts

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

drevans_satx

Dylan
Yes they're different. Slightly. If I remember its a slightly different spring rate and completely different mounting style on the LCA. I forgot to mention I run ground control extended top hats all the way around to regain the lost strut travel.

I also bought my old gsr with no name "adjustable blue coil spring" on an OEM style replacement "Monroe" strut. Rode like total shit. Hated it. I liked the yonaka coilovers more. That says something.

94RS

No fucks given.

Isn't your truck an F-Teenthousand or something? My scoot (which might as well be a hard tail) feels better than Ferd trucks....

uhhkilleez

Check out the Tein S-Tech springs. You can use them with stock shocks and they aren't too stiff, still comfortable enough for daily. 2 finger gap in the rear and 1 finger gap in the front.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2