Power locks problem

samace_sg

Second Glance
need help.. my power locks are acting up... when i unlock the car.. it goes crazy... it unlocks like 10 times.. (without locking.. one direction).. What could it be?

LiEkjAi

you take apart the door panel and take a look?

tisguy

sounds like the motor is getting caught. try it with the door panels off, could be the panels rubbing too close to the connecting rods.

mkornely89

same thing has happened to me, but not consistently, I know exactly what you mean when you said "rapid fire." If you figure out what the problem is please let me know.

proudtobeawesom

that happend to my old teg and my friends is doing it now

funny story is we were in the milwaukee ghetto and i locked the doors and it did that and eveyone in the car freaked out like little girls lol

~kevin

desi_gsr

that sounds like your door actuator, are your hearing this noise from just the driver side door or both?

heykosal

Angkorian
Is it possible the switch/button is getting stuck?

Not to make fun, but this is a funny problem lol, especially how you worded it.."rapid-fire" :rolf:

ajr1213

I'm having the same problem with my driver side door on my 99 integra LS. It does the rapid fire when unlocking, but when I go to lock it only the passenger door and hatch lock, and the driver door won't. I have tried moving it to the locked position by hand, but it just springs back to the unlock position. If anyone has any info on this please let me know.