Progress suspension kit

g3tucked

Right now I have eibach lowering springs with stock struts and my struts feel like they have given up on me, so I am looking into getting a new suspension kit for my car. Any suggestions? I have been looking around and I talked to this one guy that said that he could get me a progress suspension kit which would consist of the following: struts, springs (not ground control), rear and front sway bar, and rear and front strut bar, and a camber kit. I already have sway bars strut bars and a camber kit but if i can get them new i thought well why not, but before I buy I wanted to make sure that progess was a good brand and that it was a good price. The price was 435 for everything; and the drop was i think 2.8 or 1.8 I am not sure I dont remember.

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
progress is a GREAT product, i have their springs on my civic with oem shocks. the handling is almost comparable to my integra, but the ride is 10x nicer then my integra. for contrast my integra has kyb agx shocks, H&R springs, DC lower rear tie bar, upper front and rear strut tower bars and camber kits front and rear