Question about Passwordjdm

1993IntegraGS

Noob Question here.
So if I was to buy parts for my 93 acura integra from passwordjdm would it fit. cause it's says 90-93 honda integra parts

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i had to reread that... i thought that was i totally retarded question but i see what your asking now. depending on the parts i dont see why it wouldnt fit... what parts are you looking at buying?

cripemaster

some parts like front lips and exhausts and stuff are year specific. pretty much it comes down to if it's specifically for 90-91 and 92-93. thats the way they're seperated.

rpalma001

let me add another question will a dc ITR front end conversion fit the DA's front end i know that even the DC's you got to modify the radiator portion of the car but i figure since the DA and the JDM DC's almost look similar i figured its the same anyone done one ?

XxCaryxX

I am sure I have seen it done. I have seen it done to a Civic, CRX, and maybe a Del Sol (Thought I believe that was a USDM front lol). It could be pricey and most likely will need some creativity.

let me add another question will a dc ITR front end conversion fit the DA's front end i know that even the DC's you got to modify the radiator portion of the car but i figure since the DA and the JDM DC's almost look similar i figured its the same anyone done one ?
Why would you put the ITR front clip on a DA?

rpalma001

just askin cus i like the whole front end portion of them where u have that gap between the hood and the bumper and ive seen the DC with them and they look so similar to the DA just figured they are the same since the U.S DA's were the last to have those front ends