question....

Dsanchez16

Ok my friend wants to race my sister, He drives a prelude 1992 VTEC with dc header/exhaust and Apex'i vtec AFC, and other pointless mods. My sister drives a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (V6) with CAI and Apexi' N1 exhaust. I told him my sister would murder him in the 1/4 mile. Who do you think would win?

P.S. I know this has nothing to do with integra's but this topic has been burning in the back of my mind for weeks :)

hyper98gsr

i think he would. i eat eclipse v6's. at least 1 a day. i even gave a couple a head start. they aren't that fast. too much car too little power.

yea this should be in lounge or street/track

B16aTeggy

"02 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (V6) " is it a auto or 5 spd?..

never the less those thinks are boats.. and pretty slow... ur friend with the teg would win unless is he is a really reallly bad driver

Dsanchez16

How about this...

How about in the mile?

V6 has to count for something.......the extra 50HP can't be for looks. In other words. in what distance will the eclipse outmatch the prelude?

B16aTeggy

like he said nothign can get a vtec.. hahaha

if u wanna see which willl win go to a strip and find out..

street racing puttin much luck.. iv seen sum fast track cars loss to slow street cars

***just got back for the bradenton motor speedway there was pretty much stock lude si runing low 15s high-mid 14s... and another turbo runin like low 13s high 12 or 11s.. sumwhere around there

hyper98gsr

Re: How about this...

Originally posted by "Dsanchez16"

How about in the mile?

V6 has to count for something.......the extra 50HP can't be for looks. In other words. in what distance will the eclipse outmatch the prelude?
you are mistaken buddy. it might never catch up. IF it is vtec because i dont recall the vtec hitting the prelude until 1993.

4g prelude dohc vtec=190hp
eclipse v6=200hp

both only at crank. +eclipse is heavier. then count mods.

Dsanchez16

yeah pretty sure

Yeah it's vtec (H22A Engine), thanks for the information!!

H22A1- USDM 2.2L DOHC VTEC- 92-96 Prelude VTEC (190hp)

D*A*S

SxySlammedTeggy

I agree with Hyper98GSR too much car and not enough power... my friend Jordan has an 02 eclipse and i kick his @$$ all the time and i have a pretty much stock 95 LS SE... just my thoughts...it would be interesting to find out who gets it tho :)

Crazed_B18B1

Hmmmm I haven't tried Racing an Eclipse with my LS SE but I gotta try that. Sounds intresting. How much did u beat him by Sxy?