raced a porsche boxter today!!!!!!

htwnzbad1

Well I was on my way home, minding my own business....until some dude decided to match my speed and show off his porsche. I let him pass me up so I could see if it was the porsche boxter S. It wasnt, so I was like lets see how I do against the boxter. So the guy took off....and I decided to play a little cat n mouse. Caught up to him and I asked him if he wanted to race...he gave me thumbs up. We were at a light but there was a car infront of him so I let him get infront of me so we could race. I thought we would line up together and then race but this loser just took off. So I punched it. 2nd gear caught up to him. 3rd gear I was next to him and when I hit vtec I passed him up and beat him about 2 car lenghts. I gave him the thumbs up...be he decided to be a rotten loser and flicked me off. Well all I know is that my $6000 car burn the shit out of his $50,000 porsche.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
HAHA good kill. I always like screwin with cars that I assume are faster then mine. Sometimes street bikes.

I know somebody with a civic hatch (turbo Gsr swap) Porsche Carrera wanted a piece, Carrera got owned big time.

Sounds like this guy has no idea how to race.

1329itr00

Type R
was it a boxster S cause that would be awesome cause there quicker then the regualr base boxster... i don't even know why they make them anyway i think there ugly i smoked some kid in my town cause he thought he was all tough and then i shut him up it was hilarious he had the stupidest look on his face ever