revving problem

SIMIK

hi everybody,i build my integra dc2 1999 jdm type r ,i have b16a turbo fully build je pistons racing sleeves crower connecting rods porting head racing camshaft,valves,returner and doble spring,light flywheel with ecedy stage three clutch,gt35 garrett with racing air intake.my wiring obd2 ,i start the engine no smoke but it revving difficult,when pressing the accelator it cutting,from 1000 to 3000 rpm,b16a injectors and p2t ecu.
im wating for s300 and which injectors size i can run for 360 whp,i need advice what ihave to do and what to use, street using,thanks

Jeffbel

Was there a 99 type r? I know USDMs are 2000-01. What about jdm?

96LSteg

Jemel
That sounds like a tuning issue. You ecu is going crazy because it doesn't know how to compensate for the large amount of air coming and going...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

SIMIK

thanks for everybody
ok which injectors size i use for safe 350whp,and hondata s300.
when i touch the wiring which connect with tb sensor and map sensor to arrange the idling for the car change,when i leave it its idling normal,ADVICE PLEASE.
my integra its original ITR DC2 FROM japan i convert it to LHD 1999 spec,soon i will put the photo,for my jdm ITR-TURBO.

THANKS....

SIMIK

thanks for everybody
ok which injectors size i use for safe 350whp,and hondata s300.
when i touch the wiring which connect with tb sensor and map sensor to arrange the idling for the car change,when i leave it its idling normal,ADVICE PLEASE.
my integra its original ITR DC2 FROM japan i convert it to LHD 1999 spec,soon i will put the photo,for my jdm ITR-TURBO.

THANKS....

SIMIK

hi,its 750 cc injectors ok for 350whp,what about evo3 injectors 450cc.
with s300 hondata,g35 garrett,