Rims question (Tenzo R)

siscoke

hey guys,

i had a few questions for you all.
first off all i am looking for some rims in black or bronce (if black with a polished outer border) now i found some from Tenzo R but a friend of mine had Tenzos on his CRX and the polished border started to come off after a few months (3 out of 4 rims peeled off) and so he said not to buy Tenzos cause we have to import them from america and if that happens to me then we should have to send them back with all the trouble n shit. he got some others for the same price from the local import tuner shop but i just wanted to buy something i dont have to trade or send back in a few months so what i actually wanted to know is if u guys have had any trouble with the Tenzo R rims????

second of all can u guys provide me with some brands or types who have the black innerpainted and outer polished border rims? so i can look them up and maybe order them? the only thing i could come up with is Arospeed and Tenzo R (prolly also due to the lack of import tuners in belgium i only know a few brands wich im sure of they have those rims.)

thx in advance

sisco