rsx back seats do they fit in 3gen tegs

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup sup.. i know you can put rsx seats in a 3 gen teg.... but can you puta rsx back seat in a 3 gen teg .... i need to know if it can be done with or with out mods ... has anybody done it or seen it ..let me know ,,, it would be cool if its a driect fit .. :hi: :moon: :woot:

Integraboy04

yup

yup there's a guy at my school the rsx seats in the back and he said it went in with little work, but he didnt do it he got a body shop to do it and he said they said it was fairly easy.

speedin

The Transporter
how easy are the front seats to put in? does it bolt right into stock holes? do i need to buy the sliders(mounting brakets) and the seats, or will seats go on my current sliders? ive been looking to upgrade my cloth to leather this is why im asking.

RedIntegraGSR

Yea they fit but you have to do some modifications to your car We bolted the leather seats to my boys dc2 this is what you have to do if you have the sliders on the rsx seats all you do is make new fittings on your floor for the new seats it sounds worse then it really is they look beutiful i almost busted a nut seeing them in my boys whip OR you could take the sliders you already have and apply them to the rsx seats by also drilling but i wouldn t suggest this because the seat tends to be loose after this method

Vistec R

If you dont want to be drilling wholes in your floor then just custom the rs slider so they can reach the OEM whole like add to the slide i saw a post on this on Clubcivic.com

speedin

The Transporter
thanks, anyone have pics. i wanna see this in a car :drool: . it must look sooo nice. also when putting holes in the floor how far did u drill down? if on the otherside of the floor board like i think it is how did you protect the bolt from the elements? and i also heard that the rear 04 rsx seats also can fit in. anyone know anything about this??

xboost

we need some pictures.......i had a picture of the rsx seat in a teg but I deleted it about a week or so ago

dc2nr

we put rsx seats in a eg hatch, everything lined up pretty good, just change out the bases