Should I install this Mugen chip?

95obd1gsr

mugen chip

i jus bout a mugen chip for my obd1 95 gsr ...its has a act clutch n fly wheel motor mounts pulleys n cold air..should i install this chip..or if ya have this chip reply to this post ,,thanks

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
95obd1gsr said:
i jus bout a mugen chip for my obd1 95 gsr ...its has a act clutch n fly wheel motor mounts pulleys n cold air..should i install this chip..or if ya have this chip reply to this post ,,thanks
I dont know to much about the chips, but i know this guy that got one for his neon and he said it performed okay. he says all it did was cost more for gas cuz he had to pump premium thru it...(he had an intake, cat back exhaust, headers and a short shifter) but then again he did have a neon...

Now on the other side, i have a friend thats got a del sol and he says the chip was well worth it. but hes got a turbo pushin over 300 hp in that baby... he runs a 13 flat on the quarter with slicks... its perty crazy.

I guess my main point is, if you are goin all out on it and have the money to run premium, hit it up, but if not it probably isnt worth it

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i need to get my hands on hondata, but with hondata comes more expensive parts, whats another way for me to get my vtec to kick in faster?, my vtec is kicking in at like 5800RPM, w/ hondata (i asked ppl that have it) most of them said it kicks in around 5200RPM...and i remember GSR kicking at around 4800RPM correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not sure bout the GSR,

yea... Go V-TECH ! ! !

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
MoJoJoJo said:
yea... Go V-TECH ! ! !
I would love a V-tech... damn... my car doesnt have one and i dont have the money to get one to swap in or anything right now... but v-tech is awesome! :D