Soccer4lifes Slow DB8 Build

soccer4life

Havent updated in awhile and thought id let you guys know whats been up. So about a month ago i was waiting to turn left into my school parking lot and got rear ended. So i got all of her insurance info and when i called her insurance they told me i only had a partial policy number, which they is like a temporary. So after about a week they tracked her down and i got my check. Total damages turned out to be $2,700, for a new bumper cover, support, body panel damage, tailight gasket and more. Are our rear bumper covers metal or plastic? because the new one is pretty flimsy even though they said it was oem

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Havent updated in awhile and thought id let you guys know whats been up. So about a month ago i was waiting to turn left into my school parking lot and got rear ended. So i got all of her insurance info and when i called her insurance they told me i only had a partial policy number, which they is like a temporary. So after about a week they tracked her down and i got my check. Total damages turned out to be $2,700, for a new bumper cover, support, body panel damage, tailight gasket and more. Are our rear bumper covers metal or plastic? because the new one is pretty flimsy even though they said it was oem
yea its some sort of plastic, they aren't metal to save weight and other stuff i dont know

soccer4life

Ok thanks! Hey btw what mudguards do you have on your teg? does it matter what year or 2dr/4dr

soccer4life

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH, friend opened my door on a windy day and it slams into my friends car, So now i have a nice dent and peeling paint, and of course no damage on my friends car. Should i buy a new door, get it fixed, or pound it out and call it a day?

soccer4life

I got offered some F&F type ones for my Rotas. Should i do it? i would love to have some proper suspension. But i dont know if its worth riding on steelies.

96GreenDB

Well the Type 1's are awesome man, but a drop wouldnt look good with crappy wheels. Its more than a fair trade but I would wait and buy suspension and keep the wheels. I just installed type 1's 2 weeks ago and Im loving them, very nice ride almost stock feel.