Sofla Markham Park Meet 4 - April 5th

Spade

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=626082
^link for last thread

I'm thinking April 5th, a Sunday, the first weekend of Spring break.

As usual I will have the Nikon D80 out but the day before I will experiment more with different modes and might try manual to make sure I get good pics. I will probly also bring a Tripod since last time several still shots were blurry due to my unusually shaky hand. However, I will say that many rolling shots came out great, especially the last front shot of Rey's (SUNKIST)

Same place as always, Markham Park Shelter 4 Time is 2-5. Will be hotter by then so I dont want to start as early as 1. We will go rolling at 5 or so, remember it will be getting dark later then.

The links for everything can be found by following the last threads. I'll probly post up all the pics I take on photobucket and have a select few on flickr (or if you can recommend me more sites) since I went over teh limit on photobucket and tinypic takes 2 min per photo.

Hopefully we can be more organized this time WHEN WE DO ROLLING SHOTS, I GO OUT FIRST (or whoever is taking them)

Instead of BK, I suggest that we go to Applebee's in Sawgrass, and we'll have enough time to do rolling shots there. Lam, John, hope to see one of you guys sticking out of the Integra.

Please post up if you view this thread. Comments, suggestions, etc. Let me know if you want the date or anything else changed.

Terrence