Larry - 1998 DC2 ITR
Matt - 1995 DB8
Nick - 1997 DC2 GS-R
Romeo - 1998 DC2 ITR

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:shock: Holy fuckballs Batman! Now that's a Honda crew :thumbs up

So Elton is bringing that blue Civic? That should be kick ass man you don't see the newer gens at the track too much.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:shock: Holy fuckballs Batman! Now that's a Honda crew :thumbs up

So Elton is bringing that blue Civic? That should be kick ass man you don't see the newer gens at the track too much.
Yessir. That's pretty much the Raceline track crew right there. And yes, Elton will be piloting the FG2. He's going to try to clock 2:00 with street tires. :shock: I want to try to be the fastest, but I already know I won't be Elton.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^Yeah man 2:00 is hard even on race compounds. You'll never know if you don't try though! I'm just shooting for under 2:20

He's going to try to clock 2:00 with street tires. :shock:
I hope he does! He'll give hope to me and my Direzzas haha. What tire is he gonna run?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Haha right on. I can't wait for this! It's gonna be way fun
Hell yeah! I can't wait to get out there on the track. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching videos. I want to try some stuff out. Hopefully my times will be faster.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Well, yesterday was filled with epic destruction :lol:

Most crashes I've seen at a track day, not to mention all of us in the group having car troubles.

Matt Grenaded his trans :(

Check his thread if y'allz is interested in the story.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yup. I forgot how much RT-615s sucks on the track. Can't forget my epic spin after the at Sunrise.