State Referee

AcuraInt3gra

Hey everyone, I just got pulled over by CHP for having no license plate on my car. He asked to look under the hood and all i have is basic bolt-ons and suspension mods. The intake my car had had no CARB number so now im getting sent to the state referee. I can understand that it seems fair. The CHP has to smog my car with a stock intake. They shouldnt say anything about my DC header or the exhaust. But one thing im worried about is the MOMO corse steering wheel and the passenger side airbag. Im afraid they might tell me to get a stock wheel with airbag and get and airbag for the passenger side because mine was blown. What do you guys think? You think they might look inside?

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
it's very possible they might make an inside visual inspection of the car, as well as an odb test of your SRS sensors.

what were you doing driving around without plates??

AcuraInt3gra

anfrey said:
it's very possible they might make an inside visual inspection of the car, as well as an odb test of your SRS sensors.

what were you doing driving around without plates??
I was driving with no front plate. I did have a rear plate. My front one had come off when i had gotten into an accident about a month ago. Thats why my airbags had blown so now i just have a ripped cover and a racing steering wheel. Do you think they might say something about that? Because all i have to go to the state Ref. for is to have them look that i have a stock intake and then they have to smog my car and if it passes i get signed off and i pay $10 fo the fix it ticket. But im just worried if they will also look and say something about the blown bag.

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
AcuraInt3gra said:
I was driving with no front plate. I did have a rear plate. My front one had come off when i had gotten into an accident about a month ago. Thats why my airbags had blown so now i just have a ripped cover and a racing steering wheel. Do you think they might say something about that? Because all i have to go to the state Ref. for is to have them look that i have a stock intake and then they have to smog my car and if it passes i get signed off and i pay $10 fo the fix it ticket. But im just worried if they will also look and say something about the blown bag.
i would clean up the interior if i were you

DownShift96GSR

My advice, don't live in a state where the cops are assholes........oh wait, that's not at all possible.......never mind.......other than that, I think you might not have to worry about your airbags, reason being is you're going there to get your intake checked out, not your interior.........but I live in New Mexico so I don't really know.