Strykr's 94 Integra RS Build

Strykr

The valve in the engine bay under the battery? I'm pretty sure that's the one we are both talking about.. If so I opened it and still nothing.. I think it's an electrical problem, and I'll be checking the relay tomorrow to make sure that it's not the relay.

Strykr

Heat, rear defogger and side power mirrors all now work, it was just a wiring problem.

I also have picked up a Y21 trans off a B16 Del Sol Si, that I will be installing just after new years day while im still on my week off work.

Kyle

You got a mighty large project on your hands.Good luck man. It might be easier to just find a wrecked LS with a sunroof and buy the assembly. Unless it has some queer size sunroof. What some people think when they install stuff...:roll:

ejAlex

Alot of work you have in your future for this car but props on saving +1

Strykr

alright so since I last posted I installed the y21 trans in the car, then took it for a drive and popped the motor. Currently in the process of reinstalling the head after changing head gaskets. will hopefully have the car running in the next day or two when I have time to finish. I hope it was just the gasket that needed to be replaced, otherwise the problem would be a bearing. I have also picked up a factory power sunroof and electronics to go along with it (need to bring in to get installed) and also picked up a type-r lip.