summit racing, advance imports, airdynamicracing, ebay

misplacedcivic

figured i'd drop my :twocents: summit racing is huge, i'm sure everyone knows about them. i've ordered from them and they were prompt and efficient. expensive though.
advance imports, i ordered an air intake form. they price comp and the product was high quality for a cheap price.
from airdynamicracing i got two g-speck style mufflers from. they were cheap price, came with a silencer, and has been one the best souding exhausts i've ever heard. but a friend ordered an air intake and they sent the wrong one. he had to send it back at his expense, but then they sent the right product.
and ebay; i was just wondering if anybody has heard good or bad things. or is it up to personnal judgement, like not buying something expensive from a seller with poor feedback or low rating? :)

Last edited:

95teg

i live 15min from Summit Racing.. i love it awesome store to go look around at..but they are a bit pricey on certain things.. i got a direct fit cat for my teg.. cost about $115.. i thought it was a lot.. but i needed a direct fit, oh well.. ebay i buy alot from but never from someone with bad feedback..its a personal chance but you can get really awesome deals on alot of things....

bigbro6785

I love ebay!.. I got a brand new injen cai for 70 bucks, brand new greddy ss headers for under 250 shipped, coilovers for 40 shipped, poly. lip kit for 400 shipped, and tons of other things for good prices. I havent gotten ripped off yet, but be carefull who you buy from.

Last edited:

misplacedcivic

thanks for the advice about ebay guys. sounds good. forgot to mention anything about speedpeople. have you ever been to speedpeople 95teg? i hear it's in boardman ohio. i ordered a obx short shifter, indiglo gauges, and an air intake. the shipping and everything was prompt and efficient, and they're very professional. the problem with them is the air intake wasn't high quality, and my short shifter has since corroded and broke :wtf: other than that i like em'. and especially the free shipping!