Tailight converions

HighHopes

I remeber seeing one of the greatest and origional conversions on a tegs taillights. The stock taillights were switched with a skyline R34 four-door taillights. I was wondering is it is possbile to pull this off by a normal human being. Also any reccomandations on other taillights would be great.

there is a picture of the teg in the Oct. 2004 issue of superstreet, p42 in readers' rides

thnx for any input. :D

misplacedcivic

that would look sweet. as far as other taillights go, there are alot of VERY opinionated peolpe on here that are opposed to some types of tail lights. personnaly my favs are the pure red accross the whole lights (no yellow turn signal lense) or carbon fiber look. if you do decide to get altezzas (euros) watch out cuz people will start throwing that all-to-common phrase on club integra, "ricer"

btw, if i sounded like i was trying to explain something to you as if you were dumb, i wasn't. didn't know how new to the site you were so i figured i'd explain what happens on here and give my opinion on lights

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea, i've seen the skyline tails, prelude tails, s2k tails...you pretty much can put any thing you want aslong as you got money, a shop that is well known for conversions and crazy kits is JTAutostyle.Com they got great stuff and did some crazy conversions, and looks very clean. ever see a civc coupe turned into a 325i? looks very sweet at a glace i though it was a bmw until i look at it closer, check them out maybe they will give you some good ideas