Tanabe exhaust...

JDM-GSRteg

i got a very good offer on an exhaust for my type R, it is a 2.5 catback Tanabe exhaust does anyone have one of these exhausts and what does it sound like???

hyper98gsr

honestly. your stock itr exhaust is probably worth more than brand new tanabe. i would keep it. it has good performance without the loudness. you wont notice too much gain in performance, if any.

hyper98gsr

also. you have an itr! you cant just go throwing any ol' exhaust on there! you took(or someone) the time to save up for the best car ever made, so save up for the best exhaust you can get. if i had a type r would give her nothing but the best.

midwestgsr

yeah i had the Greddy SP exhaust on mine and it didnt sound as good as the ITR exhaust. But its your wallet if you have the green get it but IMO the ITR exhaust is already a wonderful exhaust.

Black_GS

JDM-GSRteg said:
i got a very good offer on an exhaust for my type R, it is a 2.5 catback Tanabe exhaust does anyone have one of these exhausts and what does it sound like???
Slap on the Tanabee ..I have one on my car its a nice deep tone sound till the car hits like 4,000 RPM then it starts getting LOUD...REv it at the red light and they wont wanna go with you trust me....Go with the tanabee