Thumbs up thumbs down posts

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think it's absolutely pointless.

Enough said, literally. I can list too many reasons NOT to use this.
Let's here it...

The chat threads are pointless, the picture threads are pointless, half of what we talk about in general is pointless; hell posting on the internet instead of working on our car is pointless

Prozon

Kris
Let's here it...

The chat threads are pointless, the picture threads are pointless, half of what we talk about in general is pointless; hell posting on the internet instead of working on our car is pointless
Hear*** FTFY. :thumbs up

Reasons to not add this system.
1.) We have Facebook, use it.
2.) People are babies on the internet. It will become just like the rep.
3.) Being just like the rep, people are going to whine that it's being abused. "OMG, you liked that? f*** you!"
3.5) ALSO being just like the rep, people are going to BITCH and CRY about EVERYTHING.
4.) There is no use to it. It won't cut back on the "x2" or "I agree." posts.
5.) The time spent implementing this time could be spent stopping these damn spam bots. OR something.
6.) It's just another way for Patrick to relive his popularity.
(And naturally, being the asshole I am I have to protest this.)
7.) Having a discussion may be pointless, but "liking" or something of that variation is even more pointless. If you agree, say so. If you don't, don't say so.
8.) This is enough reasons for now. But just in case it's not; because I said so.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hear*** FTFY. :thumbs up

Reasons to not add this system.
1.) We have Facebook, use it.
2.) People are babies on the internet. It will become just like the rep.
3.) Being just like the rep, people are going to whine that it's being abused. "OMG, you liked that? f*** you!"
3.5) ALSO being just like the rep, people are going to b**** and CRY about EVERYTHING.
4.) There is no use to it. It won't cut back on the "x2" or "I agree." posts.
5.) The time spent implementing this time could be spent stopping these damn spam bots. OR something.
6.) It's just another way for Patrick to relive his popularity.
(And naturally, being the asshole I am I have to protest this.)
7.) Having a discussion may be pointless, but "liking" or something of that variation is even more pointless. If you agree, say so. If you don't, don't say so.
8.) This is enough reasons for now. But just in case it's not; because I said so.
1.) What the fuck does Facebook have to do with the rep system?
2.) But what was the overall issue with the rep? The rep system should have been named, 'tech points' or something more directed toward the system being based on knowledge of cars rather than it being called a reputation system.
3.) Haters gon' hate, don't you say that on a daily basis? The people that are going to bitch would be JackRot and other lames that end up with a negative rating because they are in fact, mentally retarded and refuse to learn lessons the first time
3.5 ) Why the fuck is there a 3.5 that basically makes the same point as the previous sentence?
4.) I never thought that was their plan for the rep system o_O
5.) Do you think they're some kind of cyber super hero, Kris? They can't just take five minutes and throw on some tights and fight the spammers. You need to stop basing your life decisions on what does and does not work in The Matrix trilogy
6.) That's the brightest moment you've had in some time :thumbs up
7.) And we're back to the ignorance so fast?? I had some hope with that last post that you were finally coming along :roll:
8.) This point is irrelevant because butter

Ball's in your mouth.. I mean court, skippy

Prozon

Kris
1.) What the f*** does Facebook have to do with the rep system?
I wasn't referring to the rep system, I was referring to the thing the original post is about, which is more so of a "LIKE" system. If you want to get your daily "LIKE" go on "FACEBOOK" which is where the idea probably stemmed from in the first place.

2.) But what was the overall issue with the rep? The rep system should have been named, 'tech points' or something more directed toward the system being based on knowledge of cars rather than it being called a reputation system.
It doesn't matter what it was called. We are not allowed to correct noobs anymore. We need to hold their hands and tell them how to wipe their asses. It didn't matter if you were getting rep for being funny or for being helpful, one guy getting rep pissed another guy off. -and one person b****ing on the internet is apparently a sin now.

3.) Haters gon' hate, don't you say that on a daily basis? The people that are going to b**** would be JackRot and other lames that end up with a negative rating because they are in fact, mentally retarded and refuse to learn lessons the first time
You're thinking of Crabby J. I never say "Haters Gon' Hate."

...don't quote me on that. Chances are I say it daily but i'm repressing it or something because it's lame. :thumbs up

3.5 ) Why the f*** is there a 3.5 that basically makes the same point as the previous sentence?
I thought of it after I was done, and I didn't want to throw it in at the end of the list. Besides, it was a point basically backing you up, retard. The rep system was great until everyone started getting butt hurt over being corrected.

4.) I never thought that was their plan for the rep system o_O
Again.. we're not talking about bringing back rep.. we are talking about adding some "x2" or "Like" system to INDIVIDUAL POSTS. Which just seems like a waste of time. Do you know how fast posts get washed away in the great scheme of things? In a form of this size it's not often that you see the same post repeatedly.. unless of course it's a tech article, in which case.. someone saying "Good job!" makes me feel way better then "RandomUser223 liked your post." or "Generic +1 comment."

5.) Do you think they're some kind of cyber super hero, Kris? They can't just take five minutes and throw on some tights and fight the spammers. You need to stop basing your life decisions on what does and does not work in The Matrix trilogy
If I was a cyber super hero, I would be getting some cyber b****es. But that isn't happening. The mods are the all knowing cyber hero's. No, but seriously, I figure if somebody is taking the time to add in a worthless system like this, somebody can figure out some way of cutting back on the spam bots.

6.) That's the brightest moment you've had in some time :thumbs up
I've always thought of you like a brother. The cooler brother that gets all the hoes.

PSYCH! (I'm bringing that back.)

7.) And we're back to the ignorance so fast?? I had some hope with that last post that you were finally coming along :roll:
8.) This point is irrelevant because butter
Without butter we would have no grilled cheese. And without grilled cheese, life is just not worth living. :???:

How's that for ignorance? ;)

Ball's in your mouth.. I mean court, skippy
Uhh.. UHH... Turnip!! What now, b****!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Why did you do that?!?! I must now complain that a request was honored!!!!! And then if you rid us of it, I shall complain even more!!!!!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
If you want to get your daily "LIKE" go on "FACEBOOK" which is where the idea probably stemmed from in the first place.

IDK, sounds more like reddit

You're thinking of Crabby J. I never say "Haters Gon' Hate."

don't put this evil on me, i couldn't tell you the last time i said that...

(I'm bringing that back.)

i'm bringing your mother back...home

Without butter we would have no grilled cheese. And without grilled cheese, life is just not worth living. :???:

i do like grilled cheese