Track Night

DownShift96GSR

So last night I go to the track with all my friends from CLUBRSX. Everyone ran their car. There was me in my DC2 then there was 8 of those DC5s there. I raced 5 of them and beat em all. 3 Type S's and well the 2 base models i'm not really suprised I beat em. The three I didn't race, well one was done racing for the night when I told him lets run em, another just wasn't running period and the last one I didn't run cuz he runs 14.9 consecutively. I was happy with my times, I was pulling 15.8's all night on a bad second gear (cause is slow shifting or mis shifting), a half tank of gas which is too much to go to the track with, and my oil needed to be changed. I figured if I didn't have those problems and threw about 2 or 3 gallons of race gas in, I'd be running 15.6 maybe 15.5 at 5500ft. So that's about a 14.5 to 14.3 at sea level, I THINK BUT I'M NOT SURE. Someone told me the difference between here and sea level is around 1.3 seconds, or something like that. I just can't wait till I get my tranny fixed with my ITR LSD i'm gonna be picking up and also my pistons I'll be putting in.