tryin to make another phat ride

Britty

eh, my bf has bw on his civic so i'm kinda sick of it. I'm personally more of a lip person myself. BUT, if you like BW, get it ;)

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i would say leave the car stock looking. you will grow out of the body kit look and will want something less flashy. when you get a body kit, youll get all sorts of attention. especially from police. you will like the attention at first, but then when you get your car broken into, its not as cool. then you will hate the attention. and you will realize that a stock looking car gets no attention.... til you hear the BOV..... but that just my take on it...

Darrell

Yea I am with eviloliv3, stock looks better and is less flashy :)

sleeperintegra

i agree with britty on the lip kits. they look very clean and pretty bad ass. or just don't put a kit on at all. but it is YOUR car, and its YOUR work of art 8) do what ya like.

bluelightning

so i've decided to go with lips now what do i do about side skirts and my back bumper because my exhaust is goin out the right but the hole is on the left.

slikk

Money Getter
i suggest wheels and tints .. and car wash as often as possible

maybe you can make a sleeper :twisted:

bluelightning

i have some konig but they came with it and are all torn up im workin on gettin some new ones but don't know what type to get yet im still lookin
and it is tinted it came with it