type r front conversion!

bad22b0y

hey i was wondering (for those of u who know about or have one) how much should i have to pay for a front R conversion? i know its about 3k... i dont wana have to pay the 3000 if i dont have to... i can get the whole thing with install and dupoint paint (which is suppose to be very good quailty) with HIDs for 3200... is it a fair price??? help me out!

sleeperintegra

i can't wait til i do my front end conversion. good luck! show pics when its done!

banana_nation

[/Cwhere can you get a good deal on a itr front end conversion? i have about 5g's to work with a stock integra when i get 1 i was wondering if i should slap on a jdm front end

iNDiFiNiTY

i know this is going to sound really newb but i was thinking maybe a 95 honda accord front end could fit on a integra because they look alot like a type r front end. if not i would "bolt on" a real type r front end easy righte without doing alot of moddin to the frame or anything.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
JDM Type -R conversion is sweet, get alot of looks and turn alot of heads, but sometimes gettin all those looks isnt a good thing. go with the OEM Metal Kit you wont regret it. Dont get the Cali Type-R i neva really found that conversion to be attractive at all

01cleatus

MoJoJoJo said:
JDM Type -R conversion is sweet, get alot of looks and turn alot of heads, but sometimes gettin all those looks isnt a good thing. go with the OEM Metal Kit you wont regret it. Dont get the Cali Type-R i neva really found that conversion to be attractive at all
Good call on the Cali's for some reason when I see one the first that pops in my mind is a Saturn for some reason. But the type r JDM conversion is awesome. The cool thing is it still looks like a sleeper because only people who know about the real type r will notice it an that way you can get attention from people who will actually appreciate it for what it really is. Otherwise most people will think you put a small body kit on a old accord. I just think it looks really classy.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'm thinking bout going that route too, of course my 4gen wont be a messy coverting as the 3gen. only thing that seems to bother me is the ITR lip kit. i can get a repilca for real cheap but i'm just worried bout if its gonna fit right and the quailty of it. but if i get the real lip kit it would feel like a waste of money, spending so much money on a lip kit. the JDM ITR headlights already gonna run me 600 or if i just get the repilca ones for half the price. saving money or getting real parts...i dunno how to choose