Was there a 1996 integra Type R?

integrals06

1996 integra type r?

im just wondering if they made the type r in 96......and if they did were they 4 lug or 5 lug. Any links to picutures would be helpfull

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
pretty sure it was say like 99-00 to to 01 for the type R. I might be wrong, they made GS-R's yes.

95teg

no, it was 1st made in 1995 in Japan, and then arrived in the U.S. in 1997.. the 5 lug thing im not sure about but im thinking they all were 5 lug, it was kind of a trademark that sets the Type-R away from the GS-R and other models..

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol of course its 5 lug, one of our memebers has a itr, or you can just look for it on your search engine

tegs_r_phat

I thought they first made the US spec type r's in 1998 and stopped all integras including the type r in 2001...and all us spec type r's are 5 lug

MoJoJoJo

Banned
tegs_r_phat said:
I thought they first made the US spec type r's in 1998 and stopped all integras including the type r in 2001...and all us spec type r's are 5 lug

i thought so too...if i'm wrong i'm sure somebody will correct me :D , but lucky all RSX models come with 5 lug, so anybody going JDM with an RSX...saves themselves money.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Ray said:
first JDM ITR came out in August of '95 and it was a 4-lug

cool i thought i was going crazy when i saw some jdm type r rims with 4 lug ... i did not want to say anying ....but i am dam shore i have seen them ... :twisted:

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i think the first year or two of the ITR was 4x114 bolt pattern, im not sure whether it was usdm or jdm.

USDM ITRs = 97-98 and 00-01, not available in 99. the rest are 5x114

jiggatyper

the 95-96 jdm itr is 4 lug...any jdm Itr after that is 5 lug
all usdm itr are 5 lug and was introduced in 1997-2001 skipping the 1999 year
in canada itr range from 97-2001includes 1999