we like the facory conditions!

new_driver

Yes we would like to keep our car in his factory state and to write poetry in the function of this then onto him in that manner that let him keep this factory state of his! We do not know it how many pieces are running around yet on the roads from the first series but our hint it that may not be so much already! Here at us in Europe especially not since it was not marketed here that is it was distributed in that manner we know it! But we keep tiny one the component we do not know it that here at us on space like this we how the situation is how much stuff to the car! :(

igotvtec16

okay,im not trying to be mean but are you tryin to reply to someone elses question?then you would go to 'post reply' and not 'post new thread'.just trying to help you learn the way this place works bud :)

new_driver

okay i understand! and sorry

I understand what is mean the "post reply" and the "new thread!" :) :( :) :(........
sorry sorry

new_driver

speak problem no problem ? !

Yes and we say thank you for this only I would not love if from this would be trouble or we would err the forums. But you would be in a trouble in a reverse case the we kind ""little Hungarian languages!!!!"" :D:D

igotvtec16

the scary thing is that i can kinda understand what youre saying because my parents are orignally from Poland and my father doesnt speak much english,it kinda sounds like everything youre sayin man.cool!

new_driver

now classic car g1?

Anyway from first generation Acura how much approximately one hundred thousand may be running around yet on the roads in the high life you are fifty thousand piece you know something about this more or less? And may be cultic that is classic piece this car than we say it the toyota mr2? How and who decide about the things like this? Outside is in America already for this car apart from you at you fan? We are concerned about questions like this. If he is somebody something knows good one or let him write bad one calm back!