What should I set my gap at for a JRSC GSR??

96GSR

what should i set the spark plug gap at for a JRSC GSR????

i have some NGK-R V-POWER spark plugs..i dont know what to set the gap at for my car...i have a Supercharger GSR..if someone can tell me what to set the gap at i would apperciate it.....thanks

Last edited:

CHILD

all day all JDM
I would say at stock gap. That bolt on supercharger is meant to work with a stock Integra, so stock specs should be just fine. Plus, i haven't heard anyone changing from OEM gap specs because they were running forced induction

96GSR

i was on team-integra and i read somewere in a old post that forced inductions tegs should set the gap at 30 to 32..so i was going to start my own thread and ask for my supercharged gsr what i should set it at...but a mod put me on a cooling period becuase i said fuck a couple of times to this guy that posted some stupid shit in my thread...so i cant post for 7 hours! this sucks dick! mods are on my ass on team-integra they locked 4 threads of mine already and all i started was 4 fucken team-integra mod's!! well if anyone on clubintegra knows what to set it at pllease tell me becuase i need to install my new sparks...and ya i dont think its oem..but i could be wrong...