What size rims should I get for my Integra????

Baldy201

Nd4sped said:
Anything over 16's is gonna hurt your stock acceleration times...
That is not entirely true. You can have a lightweight 17" wheel and not have a difftrence in acceleration. Likewise if you have a 15" wheel and it is heavier than all hell then your acceleration will suck.

hadjie85

amen. what is it with all this BS about 17's being horrible? i had the white 17's on my teg for two days (borrowed them to get a feel for a bigger wheel on my car) and i could not have been happier. they are lightweight wheels, and a i saw an improvement in acceleration (which is impressive to me, because i could actually tell i was accelerating faster) and a MASSIVE improvement in cornering. huge improvement in cornering. it was ridiculous. stupid i tell you.

quit hatin on the big wheels!!! :D

94tegT3 turbo

No hatin here. If i could i'd definately slam 18" rims on the ITR. Like Baldy201 said, 17" would work and not slow down your acceleration if they're lightweight.

MsJDM

I would prefer 16" but if a person were to get 17" it's ok but kind of pushing it. but 18" no no might as well put some 20" spinners or even the hub cap spinners. that's just straight ricer.

01cleatus

In my honest opinion 15'' and 16'' are the best sizes for our cars. Our casr aren't G35 or big sports cars like that. Don't get my wrong some of our cars w/ 17" look good but I think it looks great with smaller rims, but like every one we are entitled to our own opinions.