What springs should I get?

konig

Springs

Hi guys, I have a 97 Integra LS currently with Eibach pro-kit springs(1.3"drop all around). I wanna go abit lower, what springs would u suggest for somewhat smooth ride and about a 1.5-1.8 drop in the front and a 1.3-1.5 drop in the back?
Thanks Dave

Baldy201

Get H&R Springs. The drop is 1.75 in front and 1.5 in the back. the ride is nice. i love my springs. BTW they are the Sport springs

konig

Springs

I am tryin to decide between the H&R sport springs or goin full out and buyin a ground control coilover kit. Would the coilovers be worth my $600?

Baldy201

it depends on what you are going to be doing and the ride quality you want. Coilovers wil give you a little harsher ride due to the shortend spring, but with coilovers you can change the ride height for show or race. The springs them selves are good if you plan on keeping the same ride height. the ride quality is better there are more chioces and price ranges.

are you taking about the "true coilovers" or just the sleeve?

Darrell

I would go for a nice coilover set, I have tokico blue shocks and GC coilovers, although not yet installed I hear they are a nice ride.