What type of tires should l I buy?

GS-R

What type of rubber shall i buy?

What's your advice.. these are going on the stock 15" rims, i'm building a sleeper but rubber makes all the difference ..what do you think for choices of 205/50/15 tires?
-- please post if you're relatively knowledgeable on the subject, thanks..and what up everyone on the site, me new. : )

GS-R

also , ...

i forgot to mention that if you have any rubber to sell i'm open to offers? needs to be at least 80% though left please : ) thanks again

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
If you are interested in some Toyos I can get you some. Pm me if you are interested.

GS-R

so basically...

everyone has there own opinion i guess.. but can someone be a little more technical as in the model of tire from each company.. or your own comments on the tire if you've driven on them, thanks again

4banger

yokohama A032R, good fudging tire. my friend has em on his celica, good tire when they heat up. u can drag race and autocrosd on them babies.

Neo Gen !!!! o no the only nitto tire worth getting are the 555s. all the others wear out kinda quick , provide ok grip and r kinda pricey.

and azenis. they are good for autocrossing and r a gr8 price. but for all season. they suck. if the conditions r wet , u better drive slow.

i myself will try to get some dunlop sport 9000 when my kumhos wear out

Last edited: