whaT's the best exhaust for 94 Integra?

SuedeGSR

whaTs the best-exhasut for 94-integra

Hey my bro just got a tsudo exhaust for his rsx-S and it sounds clean, i think thats what its calld but im not sure... but anyways I want a really deep sound, nothin ricer you kno... but if you kno any really nice exhaust that have no ricer sounds even flooring it lol cuz i kno ppls that sound good at rev, but sound like shit wen going lol so plz comment TY tty-laterr

GS-RAW

I recommend the Greddy EVO or EVO 2 these mufflers have a deep throaty sound and sound good at high RPM's you also wont get as much bullshit from the cops because of the low decible rating.

Tsudo mufflers are loud as fuck i heard somebody went deaf cause of that shit.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
i like the greddy evo too .. i am putting it on my car tommrow ...

:twisted:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i like the N1 style, i suggest Apexi N1 or the HKS Hi Power. I'm not a big fan of the Tsudo N1. both apexi & hi power come with a very deep aggressive sound. the Apexi N1 is louder. both have a 115mm tip, well for my car its 115mm. but for your car the HKS Hi Power is only 96mm

SuedeGSR

wannabejdm said:
i have the apex i n1 its great!
does it have a deep sound to it... or is it ricy at all

my friend has one, on his mx6 but there slo so lol idk his sounds decent i suppose

thx for all the help ppl

EclecticTeg21

SuedeGSR said:
does it have a deep sound to it... or is it ricy at all

my friend has one, on his mx6 but there slo so lol idk his sounds decent i suppose

thx for all the help ppl
sorry so late, but i just installed my tsudo on my teg. its a very nice exhaust. very deep, but pretty loud. loud like the apexy, deep like a greddy. both times 2.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
go low as fuck, for the ballsy effect, and the 5-0 wont bitch. But they can and will assume its loud by the size like my watermelon launcher, its quiet, so i got it tested for my 15 day violation. Try to keep it low, but pimp. Mine looks like a greddy, or tsudo or something, not sure what it is.

ca86108

tsudo is GAY>. they are generic.... people think they are cool with the carbon fiber look. imo they are cheap pieces of garbage and should stay on ebay

NaJDMDc2

I Think The Best Exhaust Is The Stock Type R Exhaust. It Gives Me Performance And It Sounds Nice When V-TECH Cracks! :D