Wheel's Next.Com

Dsanchez16

Theese guys were pretty good, and have tuning packages under 600 dollars including shipping. Not top of the line rims, but if your looking for some mid-range rims this is the place for you :lol:

hyper98gsr

yea but they have none in stock. i mentioned 5 sets if wheels they had that i liked and neither were in stock. all were backordered.

hyper98gsr

i asked for:

adr sokudo 8
adr cypher
rs limited rival
speedy lite 6
nakayama kodama
arospeed rs-gt

they didnt have either one. that place sucks bad.

95ais

I had the same problem when ordering from wheelsnext.com... I wanted to order the Tenzo R Mean 6's and they too were on backorder for 2 months!!! So I went with wheelmax.com for some Exel DL 46's. Wheelsnext has good prices for mid range wheels but that's if you can get them! Good luck ordering thru them.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
95ais said:
I had the same problem when ordering from wheelsnext.com... I wanted to order the Tenzo R Mean 6's and they too were on backorder for 2 months!!! So I went with wheelmax.com for some Exel DL 46's. Wheelsnext has good prices for mid range wheels but that's if you can get them! Good luck ordering thru them.

if you want a good deal on wheels try wheelguyz.com the have a large inventory and that who i i get my wheels for my shop well i get them for whole sale price and ull get a good deal to even their reg prices are killer try them

95ais

acurals209 said:
if you want a good deal on wheels try wheelguyz.com the have a large inventory and that who i i get my wheels for my shop well i get them for whole sale price and ull get a good deal to even their reg prices are killer try them
Thanks man, will def. check them out in the spring when it's time to get new wheels!!