Which painting method should I use to repair my Integra (pic)?

VLT

94 Integra
I have a 94 Integra. I was restoring the headlights and when I removed the tape, the paint came off as well. I don't know if I should use a brush type paint, spray type or some other way. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but at the same time, I don't want to have redo it. If I spray paint it, I have to use a primer, paint, topcoat, etc.. Is there some type of spray paint with all of this in it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in adv.

VLT

94 Integra
Picture

I can't figure out how to get the picture posted. I see the icon that says insert pictures, but it wants a URL link. My picture is on the desktop? Help!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Upload it to an image host like photobucket then it will give you the url

99tegjawn

If its original paint it will be faded and therefore hard to match. Unless its a small area then touch up paint will do. This is where the pics come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camarokid

Stay thirsty my friends

step one, mask off headlight bucket and sand affected area to point where you cant feel the transition from paint to plastic. step two, clean sanded area. step three, spray the promoter and wait till dries. step four, paint area. NOTE: do not exceed over two coats! if there is to much product the area will crack and chip very quickly. good luck homie!

99tegjawn

Don't forget the clear unless you get a single stage paint. Then just do what he said lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk