Will amp fit under seat?

BSPEED

I need my trunk to be free for hauling stuff when i'm working, big tool box i carry with me, etc. Is there anyway to somehow shoehorn an amp under the seat so the trunk's free still?

I tried sitting in the backseat and I laughed my ass off, I'm 6'1" and there wouldnt be any room for your feet if i put the amp there, but then again, no one usually sits there... or the seats down anyway...

Soo this would be a 4 channel amp for the interior speakers i've got. i was wondering also if it would be easy to conceal it? i know it would be under the seat but amps tend to be chrome and or shiny, and i dont want to advertise I have a system...

thanks for your thoughts

B

speedin

The Transporter
under your hatch cover! i have my cover with 2 8's sticking throught it and a amp mounted underneath. you will need to strengthen the cover. i used medal planks. (still building right now.) soon ill have 2, 1200w 8's and a 1100w amp. :D

Spectacula Acura

I have the ecu for my deck under my passenger seat its close to the size of an amp, you can probably put it under there but dont seal it in there bc ur amp needs to breath.
Peace AB 8)

BSPEED

lemme see pics of that setup when you are finished, it sounds like its gonna come out good